Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
This course is offered for Final year undergraduate or Postgraduate students from all countries. Participants from professionals are also welcome. The course will be given by experienced experts from international universities and industries, with hands-on assignments and projects using commercial tools. This course also offers certificate and course transcript (equivalent to 3 credit units) for participants completing this course.
This program offers two types of participation: Full participation and listening/seat-in participation. Full participation will receive everything the program has to offer which requires active engagement from the participants. Seat-in participation provides a more flexible option for participants who would like to only enjoy the expert-given lectures.
- Expected to attend at least 70% of all classes.
- Required to engage with tutorials, assignments, and discussion sessions.
- Will be required to submit their coursework and will receive evaluation for their work.
- Entiteld for an E-transcript equivalent to 3 credits by the end of the course.*
- Expected to attend at least 70% of all classes
- Not required to attend tutorial or complete assignments.
- Will receive E-certificate of attendance by the end of the course
- Will be given lecture notes and materials.
*) Issued by committee, please contact for more details
This event will be conducted on June 14th – July 12th, 2021
31 May 2021 : Application deadline
7 June 2021 : Announcement of selected participants
14 June 2021: First day of virtual course
This course is free for students from around the world!
Eligible participants :
- Senior Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Non-Student Participants
- Overview of high speed train implementations with case studies
- Power train, pantograph and electric drive system
- Structure and bogie design
- Dynamic vehicle-track interaction aspects like running stability and ride comfort
- Aerodynamics and running resistance
- Manufacturing technology
- Noise, vibration and harshness
- Train control management system
- Maintenance strategy
- Safety system
- Economical aspects of high speed train implementation
- Societal impacts and issues of railway and high speed train development to society
- Dr.Ir. I Wayan Suweca (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Pramudita Satria Palar, Ph.D (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Prof. Dr. -Ing. Ir. Yul Yunazwin (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Dr.Ir. Rachman Setiawan (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Satrio Wicaksono, Ph.D (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Yunendar Aryo Handoko, Ph.D (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Prof.Dr.Ir Pekik Argo Dahono (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Dr. Hiroyasu Kobayashi (Chiba University)
- Prof. Sebastian Stichel (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Carlos Casanueva, Ph.D (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Dr.Tech. Karl Bolin (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Mats Berg (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Oskar Fröidh (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Per Wennhage (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Dr. Rickard Persson (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Zhendong Liu, Ph.D (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Zuheir Barsoum (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Dr. Febry Pandu Wijaya (Rollingstock Industry from Indonesia)
- High-speed railway operator expert from Indonesia
For more information, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org