ITB INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM SELECTION RESULT
FIRST ADMISSION PERIOD
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
A. SELECTION RESULT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION
B. DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT
- ITB International Undergraduate Program Participant Card, can be downloaded from https://admission.itb.ac.id/international-program
- High School Diploma/Certificate or equivalent, endorsed and authorized by the government of the applicant’s country of origin.
- For applicants who graduated from high school in 2023, High School Diploma/Certificate can be submitted on 24 - 28 July 2023.
- Statement of Graduation Letter (Surat Tanda Lulus/STL), for applicants who graduated from high school in 2023 only.
- If the Statement of Graduation Letter (Surat Tanda Lulus/STL) has not been obtained, you can use the Temporary Graduation Certificate/Expected Graduation Letter.
- Certificate of Highschool Diploma Equivalency (Surat Keterangan Penyetaraan Ijazah) from Indonesian Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kementerian Pendidikan Kebudayaan Riset dan Teknologi RI), for Indonesia Nationals (WNI) Student from Overseas Highschool.
- If the Certificate of Highschool Diploma Equivalency has not been obtained, it can be submitted on 24 - 28 July 2023.
- Birth Certificate (for Indonesian nationals) or Valid Passport (for foreign nationals).
- A Verified letter of No Color Blindness (total or partial), issued by Ophthalmologist, for those who have been admitted to the study program below. Template of Colour Deficiency Test Report Letter can be downloaded at this link.
- Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Clinical and Community Pharmacy
- Chemical Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Product Design
- All ITB Students must have health insurance while he/she studies at ITB. A copy of prove of Full-Coverage Health Insurance valid in Indonesia for at least 1 year.
- If the prove of Full-Coverage Health Insurance has not been obtained, it can be submitted on 24 - 28 July 2023
- Health Insurance Guarantee Letter can be downloaded at this link.
C. FINANCIAL CAPABILITY GUARANTEE
- All ITB International undergraduate program students are required to aproove a Financial Capability Guarantee document. This statement is proof that ITB International Undergraduate Program students have ability to fulfil their Education Fees in full, while studying at ITB, including funding the implementation of internationalization activities (outbound exchange) in total.
D. EDUCATION FEES
- To confirm your acceptance as a student of ITB International Undergraduate Program, you need to pay Education Fees on 2 - 12 May 2023.
- Tuition Fee and Institution Development Donation, as stated in your Letter of Acceptance
- Tuition Fee payment procedure can be obtained at https://akademik.itb.ac.id/ at the Tuition & Scholarships section
- Institution Development Donation payment procedure can be obtained at https://keuangan.itb.ac.id/.
- Education Fees do not cover the following:
- Cost of international exposure program, which will be separately determined depending on type of academic program and conditional living cost at overseas partner institutions.
- Cost of living and accommodation
- Cost of textbooks and other educational expenses
- Personal costs and necessities.
- ITB provides an opportunity for students to pay Education Fees in instalments. There are two schemes for Education Fees payment in instalments as follows:
- Instalment period 2 (two) times in 1 (one) semester:
- The first payment is 50% of Education Fees, on 2 - 12 May 2023.
- The second payment is 50% of Education Fees, not later than the eighth week of the current semester, according to the academic calendar.
- Instalment period 3 (three) times in 1 (one) semester:
- The first payment is 40% of Education Fees, on 2 - 12 May 2023.
- The second payment is 30% of Education Fees, not later than the eighth week of the current semester, according to the academic calendar.
- The third payment is 30% of Education Fees, not later than the first day of the Semester Final Examination according to the academic calendar..
E. EDUCATION FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE3
- Education Fees payment procedure can be obtained at https://akademik.itb.ac.id at the Tuition & Scholarships section.
- Students who will pay the Education Fees in instalments can apply at https://akademik.itb.ac.id/ at the Tuition & Scholarships section :
- Choose and approve the Education Fees payment by instalments on 11 - 16 April 2023 at https://akademik.itb.ac.id/.
- The first Education Fees instalment will be paid on 2 - 12 May 2023.
- The next instalment of Education Fees will be paid in accordance with the provisions of Section D.
- Statement for ITB Education Fees Instalment Applications can be obtained at this link.
- Payment of Institutional Development Donation Fee can be carried out simultaneously with Tuition Fee payments, 2 - 12 May 2023.
- Payments are made using a different payment code from the Tuition Fee payments code, as written at http://keuangan.itb.ac.id/.
- Payment of Institutional Development Donation Fee can be done by instalments.
F. STATEMENT OF DOCUMENT VALIDITY AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- All submitted data and document must true and legally valid.
- All submitted data and document will be verified. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic condition, the verification process will be informed later at https://akademik.itb.ac.id/. Please ensure you always check the information in your account periodically and thoroughly.
- If in the future discovered that the data and documents provided are not in accordance with the above statement, student must be willing to accept and follow all the legal consequences.
G. ITB NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
H. INFORMATION AND CONTACT
If you need for more information about ITB Online Registration, please do not hesitate to contact us to:
ITB Directorate of Academic Affair
CCAR ITB Building 4th Floor, Jl. Tamansari no. 64 Bandung
Whatsapp : +62 8112101920
Helpdesk : https://helpdesk.six.itb.ac.id
Website : https://admission.itb.ac.id/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/admission.itb/