ITB INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM SELECTION RESULT
SECOND ADMISSION PERIOD
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
A. SELECTION RESULT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION
B. DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT
- Letter of Acceptance, from https://admission.itb.ac.id/international-program
- High School Diploma/Certificate or equivalent endorsed and authorized by the government of the applicant’s country of origin.
- For applicants who graduated from high school in 2022, High School Diploma/Certificate can be submitted on 25 – 29 July 2022.
- Statement of Graduation Letter (Surat Tanda Lulus/STL), for applicants who graduated from high school in 2022 only.
- If the Statement of Graduation Letter (Surat Tanda Lulus/STL) has not been obtained, you can use the Temporary Graduation Certificate/Expected Graduation Letter.
- Certificate of Highschool Diploma Equivalency (Surat Keterangan Penyetaraan Ijazah) from Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture (Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan RI), for Indonesia Nationals Student from Overseas Highschool.
- If the Certificate of Highschool Diploma Equivalency has not been obtained, it can be submitted on 25 – 29 July 2022.
- Birth Certificate (for Indonesian nationals) or Valid Passport (for foreign nationals).
- A Verified letter of No Color Blindness (total or partial), issued by Ophthalmologist, for those who have been admitted to the study program below. Template of Colour Deficiency Test Report Letter can be downloaded at this link.
- Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Clinical and Community Pharmacy
- Chemical Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Product Design
- All ITB Students must have health insurance while he/she studies at ITB. A copy of prove of Full-Coverage Health Insurance alid in Indonesia for at least 1 year. Health Insurance Guarantee Letter can be downloaded at this link.
C. FINANCIAL CAPABILITY GUARANTEE
- All ITB International undergraduate program students are required to aproove a Financial Capability Guarantee document. This statement is proof that ITB International Undergraduate Program students have ability to fulfil their Education Fees in full, while studying at ITB, including funding the implementation of internationalization activities (outbound exchange) in total.
D. EDUCATION FEES
- To confirm your acceptance as a student of ITB International Undergraduate Program, you need to pay Education Fees by transferring the money to a Virtual Bank Account on 4 - 10 July 2022.
- Tuition Fee and Institution Development Donation, as stated in your Letter of Acceptance
- Payment procedure can be obtained at Academic at the Tuition & Scholarships section
- Education Fees do not cover the following:
- Cost of international exposure program, which will be separately determined depending on type of academic program and conditional living cost at overseas partner institutions.
- Cost of living and accommodation
- Cost of textbooks and other educational expenses
- Personal costs and necessities.
- ITB provides an opportunity for students to pay Education Fees in instalments. There are two schemes for Education Fees payment in instalments as follows:
- Instalment period 2 (two) times in 1 (one) semester:
- The first payment is 50% of Education Fees, on 4 - 10 July 2022.
- The second payment is 50% of Education Fees, not later than the eighth week of the current semester, according to the academic calendar.
- Instalment period 3 (three) times in 1 (one) semester:
- The first payment is 40% of Education Fees, on 4 - 10 July 2022.
- The second payment is 30% of Education Fees, not later than the eighth week of the current semester, according to the academic calendar.
- The first payment is 30% of Education Fees, not later than the first day of the Semester Final Examination according to the academic calendar..
E. EDUCATION FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE3
- Education Fees payment procedure can be obtained at Academic at the Tuition & Scholarships section.
- Students who will pay the Education Fees in instalments can apply at Academic at the Tuition & Scholarships section :
- Choose and approve the Education Fees payment by instalments on 27 June - 1 July 2022 at Academic.
- The first Education Fees instalment will be paid on 4 - 10 July 2022.
- The next instalment of Education Fees will be paid in accordance with the provisions of Section D.
- Statement for ITB Education Fees Instalment Applications can be obtained at this link.
- Payment of Institutional Development Donation Fee can be carried out simultaneously with Tuition Fee payments, 4 - 10 July 2022. Payments are made using a different payment code from the Tuition Fee payments code, as written at http://keuangan.itb.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2022/04/Tatacara-Byr-IPI-Angkatan-2022.pdf.
- Payment of Institutional Development Donation Fee can be done by instalments.
F. STATEMENT OF DOCUMENT VALIDITY AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- All submitted data and document must true and legally valid.
- All submitted data and document will be verified. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic condition, the verification process will be informed later at Academic. Please ensure you always check the information in your account periodically and thoroughly.
- If in the future discovered that the data and documents provided are not in accordance with the above statement, student must be willing to accept and follow all the legal consequences.
G. ITB NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
25 June 2022
Selection Result Notification for ITB Undergraduate International Admission, First Period
27 June - 1 July 2022
ITB Online Student Registration
4 - 10 July 2022
Education Fees Payment
Academic at the Tuition & Scholarships section
will be informed later
ITB New Student Convocation
will be informed later at Academic
22 August 2022
First Day of Lecture
H. INFORMATION AND CONTACT
If you need for more information about ITB Online Registration, please do not hesitate to contact us to:
ITB Directorate of Academic Affair
CCAR ITB Building 4th Floor, Jl. Tamansari no. 64 Bandung
Whatsapp : +62 8112101920
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk : https://helpdesk.six.itb.ac.id
Website : https://admission.itb.ac.id/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/admission.itb/