INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM SELECTION RESULT NOTIFICATION SEMESTER I ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
(FIRST ADMISSION PERIOD)
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
A. SELECTION RESULT NOTIFICATION
- ITB International Graduate Program selection result for the second admission period will be announced on Friday, 18 March 2022, 17.00 western Indonesian time.
- Please re-login to https://admission.itb.ac.id/registration/pascasarjana with your selection number and password, to download your selection result notification.
B. ITB NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Successful applicant from first admission period is required to do the Online Registration process on 18 – 23 April 2022 at Registration.
- Please activated your new student account at Registration to get your temporary username.
- Please login to https://akademik.itb.ac.id with your temporary username to completted your Online Registration process.
- Successful applicant who do not carry out the Online Registration process on 18 – 23 April 2022, will be declared as canceling their graduation.
C. DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT
For online registration and verification process as student of ITB International Graduate Program, please prepare the following documents in pdf or jpg/jpeg format. Please make sure that the file can be read clearly.
- Official University Certificate/Diploma
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Graduation for Master applicant.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Graduation and Official Certificate/Diploma of Master Graduation for Doctor applicant.
- Complete Official Academic Transcript, from the first to the most recent semester.
- Official Bachelor Academic Transcript for Master applicant.
- Official Bachelor Academic Transcript and Official Master Academic Transcript for Doctor applicant.
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/ELPT ITB).
- The TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/ELPT ITB certificate must be valid until 1 August 2022.
- For applicant who have not met the TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/ELPT ITB requirements, the TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/ELPT ITB certificate must be uploaded by 31 July 2022 at the latest.
- Full-Coverage Health Insurance is mandatory for all ITB students while studying at ITB. ITB requires all student to upload Full-Coverage Health Insurance document, valid in Indonesia for at least 1 year. Applicant must upload the Full-Coverage Health Insurance document by 31 July 2022 at the latest.
- Valid Passport
- Academic Fees payment, as written at Section D
- For foreign students, you will need a visa to enter Indonesia – in which you can obtain at the nearest Embassy or Consulate Office of Indonesia in your country. For pre-departure preparation, please prepare the following original documents:
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) which invites you to stay/study in Indonesia, which can be downloaded at Registration.
- Valid Passport, as previously uploaded at Registration.
- Other Entry Requirement Documents, as written at International
- For further detail of pre-departure assistance please contact ITB International Relation Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
D. ACADEMIC FEES
- Academic Fees payment shall be made by transfering the money to a Virtual Bank Account on 26 April – 5 Agustus 2022.
- Academic Fees for Foreign Student (or WNA-Warga Negara Asing) can be obtained at Graduate, in Tuition Fees section.
- Please notice, the Academic Fees do not cover the following:
- Cost of international exposure program, which will be separately determined depending on type of academic program and conditional living cost at overseas partner institutions.
- Cost of living and accommodation
- Cost of textbooks and other educational expenses
- Personal costs and necessities.
- Academic Fees Payment Procedure will be informed at https://akademik.itb.ac.id, in Tuitions and Scholarships section.
- Tuition fee payments must be made on 26 April – 5 Agustus 2022 and cannot be postponed.
E. STATEMENT OF DOCUMENT VALIDITY AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- All submitted data and document must true and legally valid.
- All submitted data and document will be verified. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic condition, the verification process will be informed later at https://admission.itb.ac.id. Please ensure you always check the information on the page periodically and thoroughly.
F. ITB NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
Summary of ITB Online Registration for ITB International Graduate Program are:
G. INFORMATION AND CONTACT
If you need for more information about ITB Online Registration, please do not hesitate to contact us to:
Direktorat Pendidikan ITB
CCAR ITB Building 4th Floor, Jl. Tamansari 64 Bandung
Whatsapp : +62 8112101920
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : https://helpdesk.six.itb.ac.id
Website : https://admission.itb.ac.id/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/admission.itb/